Yes, if you have damp and mould in your home is can affect your health as, you’re more likely to have respiratory problems, respiratory infections, allergies or asthma.
After investigation, an action plan should be executed to manage the excess water. Often balanced heating and correct ventilating will manage the excess water vapour with building maintenance.
You may need us to remove/clean the mould for you, but if it’s only a small amount, i.e. less than 1M2 in total should be able to remove it yourself but call us for guidance.